Start Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:15 Pacific (8:00 p.m. Eastern) Once a Week for 4 consecutive weeks
One-hour-and-fifteen minutes each week
The 4-part live webinar series that provides the tools to:
- rewire your brain to quiet knee-jerk stress reactions
- and promote the neurological conditions that enable higher order brain function to take charge.
Stress, the Brain, and Neuroscience of Success
We human beings are called the Crown of Creation because of our brain. The human brain is arguably nature’s single greatest achievement, and Nobel Prize laureate Eric Kandle tells us that we direct our brain with “the most complex set of processes in the universe, the mind.” In the last 15 years neuroscience has identified the mindset that enables higher order brain networks to function at full power.
Stress debilitates, erodes, and even damages higher brain networks, inhibiting us from succeeding fully at life. The good news is that a specific change in mindset not only repairs the damage years of stress may have caused, it also generates the neurological conditions that stimulate the growth new connections within the higher brain, expanding brain capacity to enable us to reach even greater heights.
All this is achievable in this four week course.
The Goal of the Webinar:
- More joy in your work
- More peace in your day
- More harmony in your relationships
- More success with your goals
- … and more spring in your step
All these outcomes arise from healthy neural networks that are unencumbered by toxic stress hormones. In the absence of stress hormones, neural networks wire and fire together, producing an exponential gain in brain power to propel you in the direction of a successful and intrinsically rewarding life.
- Pinpoint how stress is effecting you right now
- Identify your stress finger-print
- Learn tools and processes that can bust stress reactions at the point of inception
- And build the tools and processes into a personal practice that wires your brain for the Good Life, which is a life of being well and doing well on the way to flourishing.
SESSION 1: THE PROBLEM – A BRAIN WIRED FOR STRESS
Wednesday, February 3rd, 5:00-6:15 p.m. Pacific.
Impact of stress on health, happiness, and success ▪ The three conditions that wire the brain for a life of stress ▪ The shift in mindset that rewires the brain to function at optimum ▪ The Stress Test ▪ How to frame your attitude each morning to achieve a great day.
SESSION 2: THE SOLUTION – THE SHIFT IN MINDSET THAT REWIRES THE BRAIN
Wednesday, February 10th, 5:00-6:15 p.m. Pacific.
Understanding stress as psychological fear ▪ The two key principles ▪ Mapping your stress pattern ▪ The “Thought Awareness Tool” for shifting a stressful mindset ▪ Accentuating the dynamic mindset that sustains calm, creativity, and optimism) ▪Breaking the hold of an immobilizing fear ▪ Dissolving the fear at the bottom of every stress reaction.
SESSION 3: QUIETING THE MIND THAT STRESSES YOUR BRAIN
Wednesday, February 17th, 5:00-6:15 p.m. Pacific.
The quality of presence that transcends stress ▪ Quieting incessant thinking ▪ Transcending the judgmental mind ▪ The “30-Second Time Out” that invokes inner peace ▪ Finding the here and now ▪ Busting stress-provoking thoughts and emotional negativity.
SESSION 4: CALM AND CLEAR INSIDE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT’S HAPPENING OUTSIDE
Wednesday, February 24th, 5:00-6:15 p.m. Pacific.
Regaining self-control ▪ Integrating a to-be list into your to-do list ▪ The “only three sane choices ▪ The attitude that succeeds in difficult situations ▪ Constructing your stress-busting practice for work and home.
This course has been attended by more than 4,000 people, all of whom were challenged by a stressful life. Independent evaluations show that participants average a 40% initial decrease in their level of stress. Ninety-three percent (93%) expect that their stress level will continue to decline, as they continue to apply the tools they learned.
In addition, the majority of participants experience increases in productivity, creativity, job satisfaction, and improvements in relationships and personal well-being, all of which are indicative of much better brain function.
Praise for the Course:
Here is what past participants have said about the program:
- Before I knew it I was changing, I didn’t even see it coming. It was phenomenal.
The whole thing was outstanding!
- Don’s ability to get to the core of what, I think, all of us were struggling with, was amazing. I felt like he really understood what I was going through and was speaking to me directly. And, what he said made sense.
- Each week I had a way to deal with life differently. Most importantly, IT MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY DAILY LIFE!
- During the past week, my stress level has been high due to health issues. If it were not for the class, it would probably be off the chart. Utilizing the exercises actually provided a huge improvement in my stress level during this time.