• Gerald G. Jampolsky, M.D., recipient of the AMA’s Pride In The Profession Award for innovating a school of psychology based on attitude and author of Love is Letting Go of Fear.
In my opinion, there is no one better qualified to offer you a solution to stress that can pave the way to a powerful brain to lift your life even higher. Take my word for it: you are in very good hands.
• Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., UCLA Center for Culture, Brain, and Development, author of The Mindful Brain and Mindsight, and director of the Mindsight Institute.
In (this book), neuroscience, psychology and spirituality find a common home, offering a place to come in from a hectic life. Mystic Cool presents an intriguing approach to transforming a disconnected way of living with stress into a richer, more integrated way of being.
• John Assaraf, author of The Complete Vision Board Kit and The Answer, featured teacher in The Secret, and CEO of OneCoach.
I love the neuroscience and the way Don Goewey has put it together in laymen’s terms. He shows us how to live the attitude that builds a powerful brain, so we can succeed at what really matters to us. It is absolutely excellent.
• Larry Stupski, chair of the Stupski Foundation and former president of the Charles Schwab Corporation.
Mysticism for the scientist; science for the mystic — Don Goewey puts it all together to unlock our potential for peace.
• Richard Weintraub, Ph.D., director of the Professional Development Bureau, Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department
The principles and concepts contained in Goewey’s work are all part of a training program Don Goewey has presented at Los Angeles County Sheriff ’s Department. My employees and I have found real value with his approach to transcending stress and actualizing more of our innate potential to succeed in life.
• Kate Siber, journalist, contributing writer for the New York Times, the Boston Globe, and Outside Magazine.
Three weeks into my effort, I’d become faster at recognizing troubling thoughts and much better at maintaining a calm, pragmatic mind-set. It was easier to solve problems, which made them less stressful. My stomachaches disappeared.