Questions to Ask
- How big is the problem of stress in America?
- Why are people so stressed?
- Your book title asserts that we can end stress. How?
- What happens to people who don’t deal with the stress in their lives?
- What happens to your brain when you end stress?
- In your book you write about making the shift to a calmer, more peaceful state of mind right in the middle of what you called a “perfect storm of stress.” What was your “perfect storm?”
- How does stress make us sick? How does it lower our emotional intelligence? How does stress keep us from sustaining peak performance at work?
- I understand you teach people a number of tools that extinguish stress reactions. What is a tool you can teach us now that ends stress? Can you explain why it works.
- There is a secret question you teach that people can ask themselves to start the process of rewiring the brain. What is it?