- Years ago, you experienced what you call a perfect storm of stress. Tell me about it?
- Your book is entitled The End of Stress. Is it really possible to end stress?
- How does this new approach differ from stress management?
- What are the serious problems that a stressful life can cause?
- What are the benefits of resolving the stress in our lives?
- Is there such a thing as good stress?
- The sub-title of your book is Four Steps that Rewire Your Brain. What are the four steps?
- For some time now, you’ve been doing an 8-week stress program in some major corporations. What results have your program achieved?
- You state that your book The End of Stress is a workshop in a book. What do you mean?
- There are 20 tools in your book you say are proven to facilitate the brain change that ends stress. Would you demonstrate one?
- How can people get your book?
About Don's Book
...for Don's newsletter!Yes! Sign Me UpFor Email Marketing you can trust.
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Major Media Attention