The following are a few suggested story ideas. Each of these topics is backed by research and citations can be provided on request.
Each topic is hyperlinked to an article. Please contact us with requests.
- Wired to Love: The human brain is a social brain, and its neural architecture is built for interpersonal connection and resonance. If your wires got crossed with someone you love there’s one thing you can do to get it rewired.
- Repairing the Brain Damage Stress Caused in 2010: Forgetful? Feel lackluster, reactive and drained of creativity? 2010 was a stressful year and the flood of toxic stress hormones may have damaged higher brain function. New research confirms that you can reverse all the damages in 4 weeks.
- On This, Science, Psychology and Spirituality Now Agree: Stress is psychological fear; Peace is neurological power.
- Is Your Creativity Blocked? Get Unstuck In Just 30 Seconds. There is a proven neurological exercise you can do to stimulate the brain’s creative processes. It’s so easy you won’t believe it until you try it.
- Your Brain Can Work 12 Hours Every Day & Not Burnout That is, if you know how to transcend stress
- Vacations Rebuild the Brain: Many of us are not taking our vacation time. That’s bad for the brain. Brains need time off to renew. A proper vacation can light up higher order brain function that a year of pernicious stress has dimmed
- The 90-Second Window To Freedom (building an immunity to fear)
- Stress, Success and Your Attitude (the attitude that builds the brain that builds your business)
- The Brain At The Top Of Your Game Your brain is capable of sustaining your best, every day
- The Late Blooming Brain Memo to Baby Boomers: It’s not too late for your brain to paint your masterpiece)
- Pregnancy and The Brain (the phenomenon of “baby brain”)
- Your Attitude Builds Your Child’s Brain It’s the #1 predictor of a child’s well being & IQ.
- Live Long and Prosper …. How? They key to a healthy longevity is simpler than you might imagine
- The Neuroplastic Fantastic The power of the mind to change the brain